Fakes are unfortunately also available from the iconic Marc Cain sunglasses. Just the cool designs attract many dubious sellers who want to bring their fakes to us. Unfortunately, even the best fashion pro and the most treasured Fashion Queen can fall into a fake of second hand Marc Cain sunglasses. We try to inform you as much as possible about how you can mock a fake, so that you will be spared the same pain. That's why you need to be careful, especially when selling such expensive sunglasses second hand. Check out our Fake Check video and read our Ma-gazin articles. Because only with sufficient expertise you will not buy a fake of Marc Cain sun glasses. We give you a checklist with the most important aspects, which are important for a Secondhand and Second Season purchase, so that you can spot the fake immediately. The processing is your guide here, where you can orient yourself to mock a fake. For this you simply do the detail check and pay attention to the following aspects:
- There must be no inconsistency regarding the processing of the second hand Marc Cain sunglasses. Check your sunglasses for rough edges, sharp edges, notches or an irregular surface.
- Quality defects can be found in Fakes especially on the straps, glass edges and the attachments of Marc Cain sunglasses.
- Especially the metal joints you should inspect well. To do this, open the second hand Marc Cain sunglasses and look at them from behind. The metal joints must be properly fixed in an original sunglass. Overall, metal joints must be clean and stable.
All the engravings and logos you find are, of course, to be spelled correctly. This means that the logos can not be scraped off. You must pay attention to the following points to make sure you have an original Marc Cain second hand sunglasses:
- Every component of the second hand Marc Cain sunglasses must be clean and accurately etched.
- The distances between the letters and digits must always be the same and must not vary.
- Usually you will find the serial number and the model name on the right bracket inside. You should also always ensure that Marc Cain is launching such models at all.
- Often, sunglasses are offered as Marc Cain sunglasses, but they do not belong to the repertoire of the label. You can simply go to the Marc Cain homepage or the Internet search service for a check to get clarity.
Alternatives to the Marc Cain Sunglasses
If you are interested in the designs of the Marc Cain sunglasses, then you should put the labels like Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and Ray Ban on your trend radar. All labels are very similar to the implementation of their philosophies in current designs. You will surely find models that are very close to the aesthetics of the Marc Cain Butterfly sun glasses and Marc Cain Wayfarer sunglasses. Our favorite is the Ralph Lauren RA4118 sunglasses, because it fits as an all-rounder easy to any type and can be easily integrated into any look. The Calvin Klein Pilotenbrillen are true masterpieces, which can not be missing in any wardrobe. Even top models like Gigi Hadid and Kate Moss own one of the must-haves. With the above mentioned labels you can be assured that you do not have to accept any compromises in quality. For low-priced variants, you may like to look at Zara or Kiomi. Only here you will certainly have to accept certain deficits with regard to quality. In terms of design, however, both labels can very well compete with the high-end brand. The Topman Clubmasters sunglasses are also a great alternative for those who are on unisex versions. You have here a Wayfarer model, which has a Halbrand and thus also suitable for every face form.