Unfortunately we were not able to find what you are looking for
Don´t give up, take a look at our search tips:
- Check spelling
- Take a look at a similar category
- Use less filters
- Try less specific search terms
Alternatives to Chanel sunglasses
Popular sunglasses from Chanel
Frequently used materials of Chanel sunglasses
Most Popular Styles With Chanel Sunglasses
Checklist Chanel Sunglasses
- Engraving: You recognize an original Chanel sunglasses on the “Chanel” engraving. This is usually engraved on one of the two glasses. Also pay attention to high-quality milling.
- Packing: If you buy a Chanel sunglass, then this should be neatly packed in a case (leather with cleaning cloth) as well as in a labeled Chanel box. For an original Chanel sunglasses the black box is printed from a robust cardboard box and clean with the logo (white Chanel lettering).
- Serial number: The serial number also always indicates whether it is a fake or an original. Of course, the genuine Chanel sunglasses also have a serial number. This is always engraved in a glass of sunglasses. The code contains both letters and numbers without spaces between the characters.
- Model number at the temple: Another indication of the authenticity of the Chanel sunglasses can be found on the left temple. This is marked with the model number and the size. In most cases the marking is as follows: model number (four digits, one letter), color code (lowercase letter c, three to four digits, followed by one or two additional digits and / or letters), frame measurement.
- Guarantee: New models of the Chanel sunglasses are always handed out with a guarantee card. Here, features about certain details of the sunglasses as well as the dealer are noted.